Sunday, November 23, 2008

Juggle between family, work & business

Hi,

Just a quick update for my 'long abandoned' blog. It's been awhile since I last update. Now that I am almost fully occupied (hehe) to juggle between work, business & family. It's been a good 'headache' though. Anyway, all is going well for me at the moment. Now that my hubby will help me as co-writer for this blog (hehe), I hope this blog won't be abandoned. Thank you to all of you of course.

All the while I've been busy with my cookies business and also my day job. As u can see, I have update my other blog, mypinkdaisy & resipi emak. I have listed down all the latest cookies prices & all the latest offering. Watch out for the Rich Temptations (Dark Chocolate Chip) Cookies & Crunchy Oatmeal & Raisins Cookies. Yummy!

bye-bye n have a nice day...

Crunchy oatmeal n raisins cookies

Rich temptations (dark chocolate chip) cookies

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...